Population growth, industrialization, urbanization, deteriotating infrastructure and strict regulation have placed enormous strain on the water supply.
AST is a global Project Managment Office (PMO) and integration company specializing in smart clean water technologies. headquartered in Israel and led by seasoned water specialists, we focus on integration and managment of water treatment, filtration, sea water and brackish water desalination as well as recycling of wastewater solutions.
We leverage our in-house expertise, fresh technological approach, and strategic partnerships with industry leading companies, to provide our customers with a fast, flexible, dynamic turnkey solution. By designing, manufacturing, installing, commissioning and managing water treatment plants, we enhance reduced OPEX, energy and water consumption.
Located in the north of Israel, our laboratory and manufacturing facility are among the most advanced of their kind. Utilizing state-of-the-art equipment, our engineering team can replicate any field enviroment. This enables us to provide optimal, tailored solutions for ground water, surface water or waste water and transform it into clean potable and industrial water.
Over the past decade, we have served dozens of governmental, municipal and private customers around the globe in the fields of agriculture, mining, food & beverage, chemistry and pharmaceuticals. Imlementing sound engineering practices and superior technologies, we plan and manage the project according to the specific needs of each customer, ensuring maximum flexibility and peace of mind.
Among our customers are: Coca Cola, Jacobs, Strauss Group, Teva, Nestle. WSC Malta, PUB Singapore, Suez and Mekorot.
- FLOW REVERSAL - sea water and brackish water desalination enabling enhanced performance, more water production, significant opex savings, minimum impact on the environment and no technological risk.
- TAYA- hybrid biological wastewater treatment using atmospheric oxygen enabling extremely simple operation with minimal sludge handling, minimal energy consumption, and low opex.
- MAC- inorganic selective removal of contaminants from drinking and industrial waste water- full destruction of contaminants (per chlorate), along with low haulage, resulting in outstanding low opex.
- WellToDo- ground water remediation for nitrate sand other contaminants by catalytic process with 0 by products (green technology).
- AOP- industrial waste water treatment.
- VSEP- brackish water desalination.
- Cembrane - drinking water and industrial waste water ceramic membrane filtration.
To provide tailored, cost-effeftive, holistic water treatment solutions
by employing outstanding engineers, innovative technologies and comlementary partnerships